If you have any questions or queries about Manchester’s Locality Plan or our vision for the city’s health and social care service you can have your say here.
You can also get in touch with your local health or social care provider if you have specific queries about services you use:
- Social care services
- Children’s community health services
- Adult’s community health services in south Manchester
- Adult’s community health services in central Manchester
- Adult’s community health services in north Manchester
- Wythenshawe and Withington Community Hospital
- North Manchester General Hospital
- Manchester Royal Infirmary; Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital; Saint Mary’s Hospital; Royal Manchester Eye Hospital and Manchester Dental Hospital.
Or you can contact Manchester Health and Care Commissioning if you have any general queries about health and care services in Manchester.